Monday, February 16, 2015

2 Years in the Kingdom


By Luke Bern
Storage King Thornleigh

2 Years in the Kingdom
My name is Luke Bern and I am the store manager for Storage King Thornleigh. This is the second store I have managed however it is the first store I have opened. I have worked at 9 Storage King Facilities now and have realised that each location is completely unique and have their own demographic of clients and their own set of obstacles when it comes to marketing. But with challenges comes great opportunity to learn and develop. One aspect to note is dealing with differences in consumer lifestyle and accommodating to their needs and budgets. Catering to this, can present some good learnings for the future in how we adapt to rapidly changing environment.

All differences aside the one thing you can rely on is that clients that sign up with Storage King are getting the highest level of customer service. With a large supportive team being a manager for Storage King is one of the most rewarding roles I have ever had and all of the other managers I have met would agree. By creating such a rich work environment Storage King is ensuring that customers are receiving the same level of service regardless of which state or region that are storing in.