Friday, April 17, 2015

From the Ground Up

By Robbie RaeManager - Storage King Braeside

From the Ground Up

Hi I’m Robbie Rae the Manager of Braeside Storage King and I love getting out and meeting people. I have been with Storage King for four years and prior to that I built storage for five, so one can say I have learned about storage from the ground up.
Every store is different in size, shape and clientele and that keeps it interesting, however marketing is the one area I am really passionate about. I love getting involved with local footy and netball clubs, as its truly rewarding.  Visiting real estate agencies monthly for a chat helps keep my finger on the pulse with my community and a great way to meet new people. I’m a friendly guy that’s loves a good conversation and there is no better way to get to know someone than asking a few questions.  Having the freedom and flexibility to work outside the box has given me the opportunity to create a fun and interactive activity such as the “Sherrin Football Challenge”, which is offered in store and has now become a popular feature down at the local community fetes and events.

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than being able to assist my clients with their storage solutions. Having quite a diverse community, everybody has different needs and being able to find the right answer for them in their time of need and seeing that smile on their face, is why I enjoy coming to work.