Friday, June 21, 2013

Enjoying your job

By Monique 
SK Avondale, New Zealand


I have worked for just over 2 years now at Avondale Storage King and love my job.  I have been very privileged to work with two amazing managers over this time.  The customers are great and we have our regulars who drop in for lunch or just a coffee and biscuit in the afternoon and tell us about their day.

I so often hear people that don’t like going to work, and find it a real grind.  I would say that there are jobs out there that will fill you with excitement….to search these out and go for it, what do you have to lose?  Oh and one more thing to have a good work/life balance…..I recently gave up weekend work so that I could attend my daughter’s netball games, first time in 2 years that I have seen her play….and oh so loving it !!