Monday, September 10, 2012

Our Storage Ghost By L. Short


A strange thing happened recently... I was sitting in the office facing the loading dock when I heard footsteps going up the metal staircase to the second floor. I knew I was the only person in the facility at the time, as our security system has a log of people who have entered and exited.

Later that week, I had one of my regular customers upstairs in her unit. She came down and said she hurried up because she heard someone coming up the stairs and thought they might need to use the lift, only problem with that is her and I were the only people in the facility...

A couple of weeks after that on a Saturday, the goods lift needed repairs and the store was closed as it was after hours. The repair guy was on top of the lift and both the repairman and I were upstairs on the second floor with the lift door open. No one else was onsite and the access to the facility was locked up. The repairman heard a male voice say something from the ground floor. He couldn't make out the words as it was not clear, but he swears it was a male voice...