Friday, November 15, 2013

WHO USES SELF STORAGE & WHY...

By Kym Kurtz
SK Cluden, QLD

On the motorway out of Townsville, you will find Storage King Cluden.  We have 417 units ranging in different sizes. We have a diverse range of clientele.  Many are Defence Force personnel, Business’s, locals and also the traveller who will take up storage for short periods of time, while they are travelling around North Qld.

The storage industry has been an eye opener, coming from the Hospitality Industry where I was booking peoples holidays, this was all new to me and I am still learning the tricks of the trade.  Don’t get me wrong, this is a good change.  Wow who would have thought, storage could be so interesting!!


I have realised there are a lot of people out there using Self Storage for a number of different reasons that is:-  Marital Breakups, De-cluttering, Long or short term travels and relocating, and the list goes on and on...